Peaceful Pastures Policies
- When placing your order through the website, the total given is an ESTIMATE. We have no way of knowing the exact amount until we have compiled the order and weighed each package.
- Once your order has been filled, you will receive via email an updated invoice with the actual charges itemized.
- You will receive an email when your credit card has been charged. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE YOUR CARD.
- Once an order is placed, if it is cancelled, or items are deleted from the order, there is a 20% restocking fee.
- If you place an order and do not pick up, you may reschedule at no charge within 2 weeks. Otherwise you will be charged $10 or 20% x the cost of the order, whichever is greater.
- Bulk deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Bulk orders must be picked up within 2 weeks after confirmation from us that your order has been completed. Otherwise you will be charged 20% x the cost of the order for late pickup.
- Be sure to read the Cooking Instructions page of our web site. Most of our meats will cook much faster than grocery store products, including products from organic stores. Be very careful not to overcook the meat. If you have any problems cooking our products, please do not hesitate to call Customer Service at 615-683-4291. We are very experienced and willing to help!
- To receive wholesale pricing you must provide us with your wholesalers, retailers or food service licenses numbers.
- If there is a problem with your order (wrong product, billing question, concerns) please contact us within 48 hours of receipt, but no later than 5 business days after purchase.
- For food security and safety issues, we cannot take returns on meat.
- Returned checks incur a $25 service fee.
We do not ship meat orders.