Create your free account and choose the pickup location closest to you. This is where we will meet you with your order.
Browse through our wide selection of grass fed and pasture raised products. Add the products you like to your order.
Meet us to pick up your order on your scheduled pickup date and time. We look forward to seeing you!
FINAL DEADLINE for ALL Retail (and add-on's to existing orders) October 3rd
GA Welcome Center, Marietta, Calhoun - October 24th
Norcross - October 25th
Macon, Cordele/Tifton, Live Oak, Gainesville, Bushnell- October 28th
Tampa (7:30am), Orlando, Jacksonville - October 29th
BULK DEADLINE - September 7th
Bulk beef (whole, half, quarter); Bulk pork (whole, half)
With all the GA/FL Deliveries we encourage you to order early to ensure the items you have ordered are in stock; remember, we fill orders in the sequence they were received, so those who order first have the greatest likelihood of their orders being filed in their entirety.
Please create an account and select a location near you for pickup. Then add the items you want to your cart and checkout! You can add items and edit your order anytime up until the order deadline. Be sure to mark your calendar with the pickup date and time and don't be late!
You will be prompted to enter a credit card at checkout when placing your order. Other than bulk deposits, nothing is charged to your card until we actually compile the order. Your order will be packed and your card charged between the order deadline date and your pickup date. You will receive an email once your order is packed with the final amount that was charged to the card.
We are happy to make additions to your order right up until the ordering deadline, but deletions from your order at any time will result in a 30% restocking fee. We take people at their word when they place orders from us, and to assure the fastest service, we have been packing the GA/FL as soon as they come in and sending them to the warehouse one pallet at a time. PLEASE check your freezer space before placing an order; we do not want to charge people the extra re-stocking fee. Please honor the commitment you make when you place the order with us. If more than one person is going in on an order, please make certain each persons commitment is firm (yet another good reason for individual instead of combined orders).
All of the meat will be delivered to you frozen, in 25-30 pound, clear plastic bags. Our meats are packed to assure their integrity.
Yes. Please have your coolers cold BEFORE you put the meat in them. Please put loose ice into the cooler as you leave home. When you arrive at the stop, empty the ice and put your cold meat into a cold cooler. The meat will be kept frozen; even if you have the air conditioning on in your car, your cooler may only be 70 degrees and this won't do the frozen meat any favors. If you live only an hour or so from the stop, you may want to just put the meat in sleeping bags and bundle it up!
1. You will receive an email 7-10 days prior to the delivery giving the time at which to meet us and confirming the meeting point. YOU MUST reply to this email. Your order will not be loaded onto the truck unless we have a confirmation from you. We will get your cell phone numbers at that time as well as provide you with ours. It is critical that you are there by that delivery time, waiting on us.
2. Unless otherwise indicated, we will pull into the semi parking area.
3. We try to have our drop offs go as quickly as possible. This is why it is SO important for you to be there early. If even one person is late, it slows down the process for the rest of the people the rest of the day and is so unfair.
4. Due to the large volume, the Tampa stop is especially busy and chaotic. It is much less so if everyone is there on time waiting for their bags. Please do not park blocking the back of the truck (the unloading area) so that everyone may have easy and fast access to the deck. If several people are coming for the same order, please have (only) one vehicle park up close to the truck.
5. Please Be on time! We need to get the meat unloaded and the truck sealed back up ASAP. We will start unloading as soon as we arrive at the drop off locations. We will not wait for everyone to get there first, so if you aren't there when the truck door opens, your meat will set out until you do arrive.
6. Once there, you will receive a sheet of paper with your name on it, telling how many bags you are to receive and the bag numbers. You are responsible for checking the name tags on each bag to make sure it is your bag and keeping track of the numbers. Once you have received all of your bags, sign the bottom of the sheet and give it back to us and you are ready to leave!
Please make sure you know where the stop is prior to the trip and be there waiting when we get there!! IF YOU ARE UNSURE WHERE YOUR STOP IS, PLEASE CALL US PRIOR TO THE DELIVERY DATE! Late customers affect everyone by slowing down every subsequent delivery. Be sure that we have your current cell phone numbers, and we will call if there are any substantial delays on our end. Orders that are not picked up on time will be forfeited and are non-refundable.
1. GA Welcome Center: At the welcome center just over the GA border
2. Calhoun: north of Atlanta* (specific directions below)
3. Atlanta/Norcross: (address below)
4. Marietta: *Quik Trip 825 Sandy Plains Rd, Marietta
5. Macon: *New Location: Rest Area #22 I-75 S. Juliette GA 31046
6. Cordele/Tifton: Southbound Rest Area #9 I-75 S. Sycamore GA 31790 Mile Marker 76
*CALHOUN Rest Area from Atlanta: take I-75 North get off on exit 320 - Turn around and get back on Interstate 75 Southbound. The rest area is between mile markers 320 and 319 (rest areas do not have exit numbers)
**Atlanta/Norcross(Improveat)- Use Mapquest or Google to find it. 6400 ATLANTIC BLVD NW, PEACHTREE CORNER. (MAKE SURE you put in the “NW” if using GPS!) If you have met us previously at the Improveat location, it is only 1 building down on the same side of the road. Just cross the railroad tracks and look for me. Park in the spaces closest to the road, NOT in front of the buildings.
1. Live Oak: At the I-75 Live Oak exit (#439)**
2. Gainesville: I-75 S. Rest Area south of Gainesville Approximately Mile Marker 382
3. Bushnell: I-75 S. Rest Area Mile Marker 308
4. Tampa: ***Terrace Palms Community Church***
5. Orlando: ****Sacred Heart Church****
6. Jacksonville: *****Awaken Church*****
**Live Oak- from I-75, take exit 439 (Hwy 136), turn away from the (one) hotel and you should see us in the parking lot of what used to be a gas station
***Tampa - Meet in the parking lot of the Terrace Palms Community Church, 9620 Davis Road, Tampa 33637
****Orlando - Meet in the parking lot of Sacred Heart Traditional Catholic Church, 1018 36th Street, Orlando, FL
*****Jacksonville - Meet in the parking lot of Awaken Church, 4820 Executive Park #104 Ct, Jacksonville, FL
A co-op order is placed by and paid for by one person. They then make arrangements for dividing the product and the cost amongst members. The co-op invoice will not break the order down by each member.
We're sorry, but no.
We do not carry any extra product, only what has been ordered.
There are many different factors that we must consider several weeks before each trip. Keep in mind that we are compiling thousands of pounds of products for these trips. To provide you with the freshest products, we must know far enough in advance to have the appropriate number of animals processed. Remember all of our beef is aged at least 21 days for the best flavor so the animals are taken weeks in advance of the trip. It also takes quite a long time to process, compile and weigh each order prior to the trip.
No, all orders must be paid prior to our departure from the farm.